CMA Volunteer Program
Purpose of Volunteering
- Help the school or classroom teacher
- Chaperone at field trips
- Help prepare for school activities
- Being involved for the benefit of all student
- Volunteering is not
- So you can be by your child's side
- For you to enter the school campus at any time
- To go check on student/teacher or relay messages
- To guarantee that you will be selected to chaperone field trips, parents will still be selected by the teacher.
ALL PARENTS MUST BE FINGERPRINTED IF THEY ARE GOING TO BE PARTICIPATING IN ANY EVENT, ACTIVITY, OR FIELD TRIP.
Let us know that you are interested, by completing the Red Interest Form.
It is your responsibility to provide:
TB Test Clearance Form
CA ID or Driver License
Social Security Card
After this is provided to Mrs. Hernandez (Assistant Principal), you will be referred over to the District Office for fingerprinting information. The district office will contact you with further instructions.
There is a processing fee of $14 for everyone. Fingerprinting cost is $49. The District might pick up this cost for some but very few, all others must pay.
Checking in procedures:
Please, make arrangements prior to volunteering with whomever you will be assisting. Always stop by the main office and sign in every time you visit. A volunteer must always wear a volunteer sticker during your stay.
No parents will be allowed to volunteer or enter the school campus prior to 8:15 am.